Meet with your Sarver Group Listing Agent
- Pre-walk with Listing Agent
- Marketing plan overview
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- E-Signature Signing of contracts through DotLoop or in person signing.
- Usually 30 minutes to an hour and half meeting.
Once Listing Paperwork Signed
Listing Manager, Amanda Derrick to Coordinate
- Home Staging with Cari Sherrill (up to 4 hours)
- Coordinate Home repairs with preferred vendors at negotiated discounted rates.
- Floor Plan and measurements
- Professional Photographer – Sample Photos and Tour
- Virtual Staging
- Sign and Supra Lockbox
- Input home details into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), syncing to thousands of websites including Zillow.com, Realtor.com, Trulia, etc.
- Seller Home Warranty Coverage provided
- Public Open Houses
- Weekly updates provided on ShowingTime feedback, stats, marketing strategies, market, etc.
Marketing Team, Tara Boucher to Advertise
- Social Media Posts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked-In)
- Featured on TheSarverGroup.com, Zillow.com, Realtor.com, and over thousands of other websites.
- Boomtown Digital Strategy Team creates sponsored Google Ads and Facebook Ads with over 150,000 reach.
- Target Marketing Ads in locations people are relocating from to NC.
- Blog created about your home, community and lifestyle.
- E-mail Blast to over 5,000 surrounding people.
- Keller Williams Realty Consumer Experience Mobile App
- Custom Sign with large post and text for more info feature.
- Cornelius Today – Home Featured – Reaching over 30,000 residences, 85 Real Estate Firms, Chamber of Commerce, Town Hall, Restaurants, Coffee Shops, etc. – Sample Ad
- Over 1,000 postcards mailed monthly featuring your home.
- Sarver Group Agents will call daily potential buyers, their sphere, and other agents to sell your home.
- Public Open Houses (Owners preference on if want to do open house or not and how often)
- Reverse Prospecting – We will contact agents that have clients that have favorited your home on their web searches to get status updates and encourage them to show home.
- Promoted and Advertised by over 18 agents on The Sarver Group, 150 agents within Keller Williams Realty Lake Norman office and over 165,000 Keller Williams worldwide.
- Keller Williams International Online Referral Network
Luxury ($650,000+ Homes)
- Member and Network with Keller Williams Luxury International
- White-glove marketing service
- Luxury Sign
- Drone Photography
- Professional Home Tour Video (See Sample Below)
- Coordinate Professional Home Design Consultation through Domain|Staging
- Luxury Magazine Featured Home – Over 250,000 print and digital reach to high net worth individuals and businesses.
- Luxury Home Brochure
- Luxury Home Brochure mailed to top Luxury area Realtors
- KW Luxury Elite Tour – Top local Luxury Keller Williams Agents viewing your home.
- KW Luxury Elite website home featured.
- Global Website – Proxio
- Wall Street Journal website – Home included
- Broker Open Luncheon
Receive and Negotiate Offers
- Communicates with agents with interested clients to encourage offer.
- Once receive offer then will notify other agents who had interested buyers.
- Listing Agent will e-mail offer/offers details with explenation and recommendations.
- Once have a verbal agreement then will send out for e-signatures/meet to sign documents.
- While under contract the listing agent will negotiate any repairs requested.
You’re Under Contract
Closing Coordinator, Danielle Federico
- Personal liaison with closing attorney, lender, inspectors.
- Verifies all contracts and closing documentation.
- Ensures timelines are met and communicated to all parties.
- Schedules all inspections, closing date and utilities provided.
- Coordinates any repairs with our vendors.
- Coordinates moving company quotes at discounted rates.
Listing agent and Closing Coordinator
- 3 days prior to closing we will receive the closing disclosure for review.
- Confirm any negotiated repairs have been completed.
- Comfirm home empty 1 day prior to closing with home cleaned.
- Buyer will set up a Final Walk through either day before or day of closing.
- Seller to call utilities and home insurance and cancel for day after closing.
- Notify any bill holders and Post office of new address.
- Leave the keys, garage door openers and any home instructions in kitchen drawer or bring to closing.
- Listing agent will meet you at the closing attorneys office to review and sign closing docs. (Usually about 30 minutes to an hour)
- Once all have signed and funds have been received then Attorney will record at courthouse, usually by 4:30pm at the latest and home is officially transferred!
- Closing check is ready to be picked up or wired to your account! Congratulations!!!
- Please be sure we have your new mailing address to send you a copy of the closing disclosure the following year for potential tax saving benefits.
- Be on the look out for invitations to our Client Appreciation event to Knights Baseball game and our Thanksgiving Huge Pie Giveaway!
- Please give us a review on our Google Ad, Zillow.com or Yelp! 🙂
- Follow our Sarver Group Facebook page and be on the lookout for postcards from us to help us find buyers for future seller clients.
- Please refer your friends of family to us to help them buy or sell a home!
Home Tour Video
The Sarver Group Stats
- Serving over 1000 combined families since 2005
- Average Home Value Sold $400,000 with highest sold at $2,600,000
- Average Sales Price to List Price 98%
- Average Days on Market under $300K = < 10 days, $300K to $1 million = 28 days, and over $1 million = 51 days
- 2019 – Sold $55 million and 155 families served.
- 2020 Goal is $75 million and 215 families served.
Awards and Designations
- America’s Top 100 Real Estate Agents – 2019
- Five Star Award Winner 2008 to 2019 as Advertised in Charlotte Magazine
- Keller Williams Luxury International Certified
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Keller Williams Realty ALC Member – Technology Lead 2015-2020
- Keller Williams Realty Awards and Technology