Davidson | The Sarver Group Davidson | The Sarver Group
Davidson, NC 28036
Davidson is a suburban town in Mecklenburg County located along Lake Norman with a population of 12,684 and 5.75 square miles according to the 2017 census. Charlotte Douglas Airport is about 25 minutes southwest of the town.
Davidson is a small college town and is home to Davidson College, with a town center full of quaint shops and eateries. It is great for the pedestrians, bike-riders and offers walking trails and miles of greenways.
The town of Davidson has a great page filled with information you will find helpful in learning more about the city and all it has to offer!
Entertainment, Recreation and Shopping
Davidson offers unique shops, restaurants and a public library. The town hosts Christmas in Davidson the first 3 days in December offering trolley rides, Santa’s village, shopping, music and even story time with Mrs. Claus! The month of April is for celebrating the arts. The at festival features artist’s exhibits, music and food.
Visit Lake Norman, the largest man-made lake in the Carolinas! Lake Norman offers upscale shopping, golfing, Nascar, fishing and other water activities.
Restaurants & Breweries
Davidson offers a variety of great restaurants from the big chains to local restaurants & breweries. Whatever you are craving, you will find it here! Below are just a few you can try!
Parks & Greenways
The Town of Davidson offers several parks, fields and greenways for sports, play, walking, biking and picnics.
The largest employers in Davidson are Davidson College and Ingersoll-Rand.
The Town of Davidson’s Students attend the Charlotte-Mecklenburg school system. Children residing in Davidson attend Davidson Elementary, J.V. Washam Elementary, Bailey Middle School and Hough High School. There are options for charter and private schools as well.
You can check to see which schools are assigned to an address here: School Locator
Hospitals & Medical Facilities
There are hospitals located in nearby Mooresville and Huntersville.
The Town of Davidson’s tax rate is .35 cents per $100 of assessed valuation in addition to Mecklenburg County’s tax rate of .8232 cents per $100 of assessed property value.
The combined tax rate is $1.1732. Example: A home with an assessed value of $200,000 would have an annual property tax bill of $2,346.40
- Everything to do in and around Charlotte
- Compare your city with Charlotte, NC
- Breakdown of Propety Taxes 2021-2022
- Map and locations of Novant Hospitals/Medical Centers
- Buyer Relocation Presentation
- Charlotte – Getting Around the City
- Charlotte City Center: Uptown Funk in the Heart of CLT
- How to Finish First at the NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte, NC
- Central North End: Historic Meets Hip
- Charlotte South End: Dilworth, South Park, and Myers Park
- Charlotte East End: Something for Everyone
- The Whitewater Center Charlotte, NC
- Charlotte | The Sarver Group
- 2 Lake Norman Towns Top The List
- Waxhaw | The Sarver Group
- Cornelius – Land of Lakes
- Cornelius, NC – A Neighboring Town to Huntersville, Davidson & Mooresville
- Lake Norman | The Sarver Group
- Cornelius | The Sarver Group
- Lake Norman’s Top Employers
- The Peninsula | The Sarver Group
- Patricks Purchase | The Sarver Group
- Blue Stone Harbor | The Sarver Group
- Westmoreland | The Sarver Group
- Where To Eat in Davidson, NC, and Lake Norman
- Davidson, NC – A Beautiful Lake Norman Suburban Town
- Davidson Community Players
- Davidson, NC | The Sarver Group
- River Run | The Sarver Group
- Huntersville, NC – North Carolina’s 17th Largest City
- Historic Latta Plantation – Huntersville NC
- Lets Conquer “The Discovery Place” in Huntersville, NC
- Huntersville | The Sarver Group
- Birkdale | The Sarver Group
- MacAulay | The Sarver Group
- Northstone | The Sarver Group
- Denver | The Sarver Group
- Mooresville, NC – Race City USA
- Mooresville | The Sarver Group
- The Point The Sarver Group
- Concord, NC – Charlotte Metropolitan Area’s Second Largest City
- Concord | The Sarver Group
- Harrisburg, NC – A Lovely Town To Call Home