Concord | The Sarver Group Real Estate
Concord was founded in 1796 and is Cabarrus County’s largest city. It’s just 20 miles northeast of Charlotte. From its early days as a major cotton market, Concord has developed into a shopping and entertainment destination. Concord has many small businesses but also has large employers such as Carolinas Healthcare System, Cabarrus County Schools, Shoe Show, Inc., Celgard LLC, Connextions, Roush Fenway Racing, Sysco Foods, S&D Coffee, and ACN Inc..
Concord’s neighborhoods feature homes ranging from Queen Anne, Italian and Colonial Revival styles to new subdivisions. Its comprehensive collection of late 19th and early 20th-century historic homes can be found along North and South Union streets and Edgewood Avenue. Popular subdivisions include The Woodlands with homes starting in the $200s, Carriage Downs with homes starting in the $400s, and Arbor Oaks with homes starting in the $750s.
Concord Mills Mall, the most popular visitor attraction in North Carolina, has more than 200 stores, including manufacturer and retail outlets and interactive stores like Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World. Other popular shopping destinations include Carolina Mall and Historic Downtown Concord.
There are more than 170 restaurants to try in the Concord area, including Andele Mexican Restaurant, Garofola’s Italiano, Pippa’s Café, Queen City Q and Raffoo’s Cajun Café. Click here to find your new favorite place to dine in Concord.
ARTS & RECREATION
Just east of downtown is the legendary Charlotte Motor Speedway. The first official race was held here more than 50 years ago, and it’s now headquarters to many NASCAR teams. The Cabarrus Arena in Concord is home to many concerts, trade and consumer shows, national cheer and dance competitions, sporting events, and AKC-sanctioned dog shows. Downtown merchants offer antiques, fine collectibles, and arts and crafts.
- Lake Norman | The Sarver Group
- Huntersville | The Sarver Group
- Cornelius | The Sarver Group
- Davidson | The Sarver Group
- Mooresville | The Sarver Group
- Charlotte | The Sarver Group
- Denver | The Sarver Group
- Concord | The Sarver Group
- The Peninsula | The Sarver Group
- The Point The Sarver Group
- River Run | The Sarver Group
- Birkdale | The Sarver Group
- Westmoreland | The Sarver Group
- Blue Stone Harbor | The Sarver Group
- MacAulay | The Sarver Group
- Northstone | The Sarver Group
- Patricks Purchase | The Sarver Group
- Waxhaw | The Sarver Group