Why do I need to Hire a Buyer’s Agent?
BUYING A HOME INVOLVES A LOT MORE STEPS THAN MOST PEOPLE REALIZE
- A buyer’s agent helps you navigate the entire home buying process step by step.
- They will start by going over the entire process so you know what to expect. They will help you identify your wants and needs in a home and set up a custom home search to match those needs.
A BUYER’S AGENT WORKS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST, NOT THE SELLER’S
- In addition to helping you find a house that meets your needs, they will also help you understand your options when writing an offer, advise you on the market and help you determine what price to offer the sellers.
- They will help make your offer stand out in a multiple offer situation.
THEY WILL HELP REMOVE AS MUCH DOUBT AS POSSIBLE
- They will provide you with the tools necessary to make an informed decision before you take on the investment of owning a home.
- They are your go to resource throughout the entire transaction and will not only educate you but share their trusted vendors from lenders to home inspectors and contractors to give you peace of mind throughout the home buying process.
THE BEST PART ABOUT HIRING A BUYER’S AGENT IS IT THAT IT COSTS YOU NOTHING!
- You might be thinking this all sounds great and I would love to have someone work on my behalf but how much is someone like this going to cost? Having a buyer’s agent won’t cost you anything because sellers are responsible for paying the buyer agent’s commission! So what are you waiting for?
- Find a buyer’s agent that you feel is a good fit for helping you through the exciting process of buying a home! When you interview different agents, you’ll want to make sure you choose someone who not only seems knowledgeable but someone who will be available, communicate the way you want, and someone you feel comfortable with. Hiring an agent on The Sarver Group you can always expect top notch service and a smooth transaction!