Spring is in the air! And your home can be on the market….with these simple tips:
- Hire an agent from The Sarver Group! We are knowledgeable about the area, provide our clients with excellent service and professionalism and we have the access and resources to a high level of technology that it takes to better serve our clients.
- Pricing the home right. It’s the market the determines the price.
- Empty out half of your closets and cabinets space. Buyers will open doors and storage is almost always at the forefront of their minds.
- Don’t overspend on upgrades. Spending money on quick fixes (painting a couple of rooms, replacing hardware, fixing a leaking faucet, cleaning curtians) will get you your money back. But it’s the large makeovers that you won’t see the return on.
- Kitchen! Kitchen! Kitchen! You know that is where everyone will congregate. And it’s a BIG selling point for buyers. It’s okay to spend some money in there. Go ahead, upgrade that counter top, get those stainless steel appliances. Paint the kitchen a neutral color as well!
- And there is only ONE chance to impress the buyer! They are already judging your house before they walk in. Welcome them first from the outside, in. You can do some simple landscaping, buy some colorful flowers, freshen up your flower beds with mulch, trim the hedges, etc.
To read more tips, click here. If you are thinking of selling your home, please don’t hesitate to give The Sarver Group a call at 704-626-7007!!