It’s exciting when you get an opportunity to build your dream home! You can choose things such as: floor plan, counter tops, exterior design, upgrades, etc. A huge misconception is that you don’t need a Realtor®. Below are top reasons that will make sense for you to hire a Realtor®.
- The sales person works for the BUILDER. When you enter the model home the friendly sales person will most likely greet you and take you for a tour. But they work for the builder not YOU. Our job as a Realtor® is to look out for best interest
- Your Realtor® is your advocate. Your agent will make sure you know what your rights are and you are not taken advantage of.
- Hiring a Realtor® is a NO cost to you. The builder is responsible for the agent’s commission
- An agent can help you find the right builder in the right neighborhood. As experienced agents at The Sarver Group, we truly listen to your needs and find you what best fits your lifestyle.
- A Realtor® can assist you to make right choices for your budget. New construction can be a bit overwhelming with the endless possibilities of upgrades, additions, etc. A good Realtor® can help guide you to make decisions that best suit you.
- Your agent will find out about any builder promotions. And these promotions can help you negotiate a better price and terms.
- A Realtor® will guide you through the building process. When meeting with your agent, you can express your expectations/concerns & they can walk you through the process. Agents are happy to attend design appointments, walk throughs and any other meetings with the builder.
- Lastly, your Realtor® can assist with your lender selection. Sometimes builders push their own preferred lender and offer incentives to work with their lender. It is ALWAYS good to speak to another preferred vendor, either recommended by your Realtor® or one of your choosing. You need to do your due diligence and compare apples to apples.
If you are searching for a new construction home and you have a Realtor® (or call The Sarver Group to assist you), please let the sales person at the model home know that you are working with a Realtor®! Please contact The Sarver Group if you or someone you know is looking to buy or sell (including new construction) a home, 704-626-7007 | www.thesarvergroup.com .