Ringing in the New Year
It’s that time again, out with the old and in with the new….. New Year that is. It is a time for reflection and resolutions. How did 2018 treat you? Is 2019 going to be your year? What dreams/visions will you make happen this year? How about trying some new in 2019, something that scares you. A new year means a new fresh start, try challenging yourself to be a better you. Be the better person to forgive, let go and live in the moment. Below are the best places around Charlotte to ring in the New Year right!
- New Year’s Eve Celebration at Ghostface Brewing — Toss out the dregs of 2018 and welcome a new year of beer with us at our traditional New Year’s Eve Brewery Bash on Monday, December 31 at 9 PM. This is one of our favorite annual celebrations, and we think there’s no finer way to clean the slate for 2019 than another round of excellent beer, food, music and fun! Music by Southern Style Band and this time they brought some special guests to ring in the new year. Food provided by KA Kitchen & Lounge. We will have a 50/50 raffle with proceeds going to a local charity! Free Souvenir Glass & some other prizes and beer releases! 9 p.m. – 1 p.m., Ghostface Brewing Brewery & Pizzeria, 427 East Statesville Ave., Mooresville.
- New Year’s Eve Party Cruise — Enjoy your New Year’s Eve on the Lady of the Lake yacht! DJ music performance and a refined nightlife crowd while cruising on Lake Norman. This New Year’s Eve is sure to be one elegant affair. The dress code is cocktail attire / dresses / suit and tie. Tickets are 85 dollars which includes: the 2.5 hour cruise, DJ party, hors d’oeuvres and complimentary champagne toast. Cruise into the New Year on Lake Norman! All patrons must be 21 and older. 9:30 p.m. — 12:30 a.m., Queens Landing Marina, 1459 River Highway, Mooresville.
- NYE Bash at the Kilted Buffalo Langtree — Everyone is invited to our NYE Bash. No Cover, Great DJ, Party Favors and a lot of Fun. 9:30 p.m. – 1:30 a.m., The Kilted Buffalo Langtree, 119 Landings Drive, Mooresville.
- Hangar33 NYE Party — Best Party in town! No cover at our Pub. Midnight Champagne Toast. Free party favors and more! Live music starts at 9 p.m. Hangar33LKN, 807 Williamson Road, Mooresville
- Ring in the New year @ Fox & Hound — Free admission. Champagne Toast & Breakfast buffet at midnight! Music, Drink Specials & Good times! VIP tables available! $75 for table for 12 includes 24 wings, 1 shareable pretzel bite, 1 order of chips & salsa and a bottle of champagne. 10 p.m. – 2 p.m., Fox & Hound, 8711 Lindholm Drive, Huntersville.
- New Year’s Eve 2019 with The Screw Crew — It’s almost another New Year and we can’t wait to ring it in with you! Live Music by Poplar Tent Revival, Drink Specials and the most unpretentious way to celebrate the end of 2018! As ALWAYS, No Cover to come party with The Screw Crew! 9 p.m. — midnight, Corkscrew Birkdale, 16916 Birkdale Commons Pkwy, Huntersville.
- New Years Eve Party at the Harp & Crown — We will be opening for dinner at 5pm with our regular menu plus some extra special New Years Eve additional menu items. Reserve your table now! The Party starts at 9pm with Live Music, 10 p.m. with Complimentary Hor D’oeuvres, 12 a.m. Champagne Toast! 5 p.m. – 1 a.m., The Harp & Crown, 19930 W. Catawba Ave., Cornelius.
- New Year’s Eve Gala at Dynamic Ballroom — Dance into the new year in style at Dynamic Ballroom’s annual New Year’s Eve Gala. Dress to impress in your formal attire. Includes: Complimentary dance lesson beginning at 8 p.m. Heavy appetizers. Prosecco served throughout the night and a midnight toast. DJ, social dancing, photo booth, lounge to watch the ball drop. Purchase your tickets online or in the studio for $25.00 per person.
- New Year’s Eve at Boatyard Eats — Come & celebrate BoatYard Eats 1st New Years Eve Celebration! We’ve got 2 LIVE performances. Irrashional from 8-10:30 | Uptown Dueling Pianos 10:45 p.m. — 1 a.m. Doors open at 6:30, ages 18+. 8 p.m. – 1 p.m., Boatyard Eats, 18418 Statesville Road, Cornelius.
- New Years Eve at Eleven Lakes — Ring in the New Year at Eleven Lakes Brewing! Enjoy heavy hors-d’oeuvres from Armin’s Catering and live music from Embarrassment of Riches. Tickets include 3 drinks from the bar as well as a Champagne toast! Be sure to commemorate the evening in our photo booth. 9 p.m. – 1 a.m., Eleven Lakes Brewing Company, 10228 Bailey Road, Cornelius.
- New Year’s Eve at BIN 110 — Join us for an exclusive event at LKN’s upscale nightspot. Limited ticket availability to provide guests with a comfortable and service-oriented experience to ring in 2019. One of Charlotte’s best party bands (Tastes Like Chicken) will be rocking the Bin from 9pm-Midnight. Guests will also be provided party favors, a dessert bar and a Bubbly Toast at Midnight! 8 p.m. — 1 a.m., Bin 110, 19712 One Norman Blvd, Cornelius.
- NYE Party at Old Town Public House featuring Shades of Brown — Don’t miss the Lake’s most electrifying party band Shades of Brown-Charlotte as the funk up the joint this New Years Eve and rock us into 2019! Festivities include light hors d’oeuvres, champagne toast at midnight, party favors and a whole lot of funk that will have you on your feet and boogieing down! Doors open at 6 p.m. Tunes kick off at 9 p.m. Tickets will sell out early so make sure to purchase yours at eventbrite.com. $25 per person in advance, $35 per person at the door. 6 p.m. – 1 a.m., Old Town Public House, 21314 Catawba Ave., Cornelius.
- 11th Annual New Year’s Eve Party at Galway Hooker Pub — Join us as we celebrate the end of 2018 and welcome the beginning of 2019 with our 11th Annual New Year’s Eve Party! Featured will be a 5 hour premium open bar, chef made menu with a dessert bar, tons of party favors, VIP tables, and more! 8 p.m. – 2 a.m., Galway Hooker Irish Pub, 17044 Kenton Drive, Cornelius.
- Masquerade NYE with 7 Days Band at Jack’s Corner Tap — Ring in the New Year with 7 Days Band on Monday, December 31st. Complimentary breakfast buffet and a champagne toast at midnight. Special New Years Eve celebration with the 7 Days Band! The place to celebrate and bring in 2019! No cover charge! 10 p.m. — 1 a.m., Jack’s Corner Tap, 8301 Magnolia Estates Drive, Cornelius.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration with the Charlotte Symphony — Ring in the New Year with your CSO! Party the night away as Maestro Warren-Green leads a program featuring your favorite Strauss waltzes and some of Gershwin’s most famous tunes. Your evening includes a post concert party with desserts, champagne and dancing. 9 p.m. — midnight. Knight Theater at Levine Center for the Arts, 430 S. Tryon Street, Charlotte.
- New Year’s Eve at Tin Roof — Ring in the New Year together with live music by 76 & Sunny on stage & DJ Matt B in the Green Room. Coat check, photo booth, balloon drop, confetti cannon, complimentary champagne toast & more. We will have general admission entry at the door for $30. Entry without advance purchase will depend on capacity. Starts at 8 p.m. Tin Roof Charlotte, 210 E. Trade Street, Charlotte.
- Holidays at the Garden 2018 — You’ll discover new displays, more lights than ever before and fun for the whole family. Experience an all-new musically-orchestrated topiary display, wander through the the new illuminated prairie garden (coming this fall), explore the extended lights of fire and ice in the perennial gardens, view an expanded display of quaint buildings from Department 56’s Dickens’ Village Series and more. Visitors will enjoy annual traditions including the towering orchid tree, live music (daily 6 to 8 p.m.), holiday shopping in The Garden Store, crackling fires to warm cold hands or roast a marshmallow, the Children’s Discovery Trail of activities, warm beverages, activities and more. Model train displays built by the Metrolina Model Railroaders can be found throughout the Garden. 5 p.m. – 9 p.m., Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden, 6500 S. New Hope Road, Belmont, N.C.
- Charlotte New Year’s Eve 2019 At The Ritz — The Grand ballroom will play host to young professionals and party-goers alike in the most distinguished venue and only 5 Star Hotel in the city. 9 p.m. – 2 a.m., The Ritz-Carlton, 201 E. Trade Street, Charlotte.
- Laid Back New Year’s Eve — Join us for a Super Casual New Year’s Eve at Sycamore! Ring in 2019 with Special Beer Releases, Live Music and absolutely no dress code! 4 p.m. – 12:15 a.m., Sycamore Brewing, 2161 Hawkins Street, Charlotte.
- Interactive Murder Mystery Comedy Dinner Show! — America’s LARGEST interactive comedy murder mystery dinner show is now playing at the DoubleTree Suites Charlotte SouthPark! At The Dinner Detective, you’ll tackle a challenging crime while you feast on a fantastic dinner. Just beware! The criminal is lurking somewhere.