Holiday Decorating for Small Spaces | The Sarver Group
1. KEEP IT SIMPLE
• A Christmas tree is a must but opt for something smaller that won’t take
up a ton of space.
• When it comes to your Christmas decor theme, use lots of neutrals.
Winter White looks so pretty against a tree and won’t overwhelm small
2. CREATE AMBIANCE
• Candles are your best friend when it comes to making smaller spaces
festive and cozy.
• You might not have tons of extra space for strands of garlands and lights
without it feeling overwhelming but candles can be added to decorative
trays, countertops and your mantle if you have one.
• Candles are an easy way to bring in some festive Christmas colors to
your space without going overboard. Candles with gold accents are
especially pretty if your decor scheme is more neutral too.
3. CHUNKY LINENS
• Swap out linens and blankets with cozy, chunky textures.
• Think chunky knit blankets. sheepskin rugs and comfy pillows.
• If you don’t want to totally replace what you have then bring on the layers.
• Festive flannel sheets are a fun way to add decor to your bedroom
without taking up any additional space!
4. FESTIVE FRAMED ARTWORK
• One of the easiest ways to add holiday cheer to your home is to swap out
current framed photos or art with fun Christmas prints.
• You can even print your own Christmas quotes in a pretty font and frame
them for the season!
5- BRING THE OUTDOORS IN
• Evergreen clippings, berries, and birch logs for the win!
• You can add berries to a pretty vase, and use evergreen clippings to
accent the fireplace, kitchen table, a mirror- really anywhere!
• Lean birch logs against a corner wall or throw into a woven basket for
some easy decor.