Carolina's Southern Select
As a full time, Realtor® with Keller Williams, Elizabeth's outside the box approach allows her to provide an outstanding marketing program and to continually exceed her client’s expectations while accomplishing their real estate goals.
Originally from Coastal Virginia, Elizabeth resides in the Lake Norman area. Following college and raising her children, Elizabeth has created a successful 17 year real estate career. Elizabeth’s over the top passion for outstanding customer service is what drives her to help her clients find the home of their dreams. Being raised on the Chesapeake Bay, along with her love for and knowledge of the water, gives her a decided advantage for successfully marketing waterfront homes.
Elizabeth’s professional knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing allows her to provide a higher level of service. She knows what it takes to prepare a home for the market, to negotiate on her clients behalf and to navigate with ease the complex process of selling or purchasing a home. Elizabeth will be the first to tell you she has an upper-hand advantage. Her husband, Marty has been in the building industry for over 30 years. Combined that is over 47 years of industry knowledge. They take great pride in thoroughly understanding the current market trends and statistics.
Elizabeth has always been actively involved in her church and community. She strongly believes in giving back through her charity involvement and by coaching & training fellow Realtors®. Elizabeth is a wife, mother to amazing young ladies and a rescue fur-baby named Bailey. Her grandchildren are her pride and joy. She enjoys her free time “on the water” with her family and friends. If she’s not hanging out on LKN you just might find her toes in the sand on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Elizabeth enjoys hosting soirees, reading, fishing and of course lounging at the beach
Awards & Designations
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
• Real Estate Agent, licensed in the State of Virginia.
• USAA/Navy Federal Movers Advantage Program
• Cartus Network Inventory Specialist
• Cartus Network Affinity Specialist
• Cartus Network Marketing Specialist
• Cartus Broker Network, Certified Agent Advantage Specialist
• Sirvia Agent Specialist
AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
• The only Rookie to receive the Outstanding Salesmanship Award, 2006
• Outstand Salesmanship Award 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
• Outstanding Achievements for “Top Unit Leader” in sales and listings
• Outstanding Achievements for “Top Volume Leader” in sales
• Outstanding Salesmanship Award 2015
19721 Bethel Church Rd
Cornelius, NC 28031